Tuesday 31 July 2012

Cheating

I'm now on annual leave, but on Mon & Tues the kids are still at nursery - so really the 'hour' is not so hard on those two days!

Yesterday I worked the whole day (albeit on my bed, with the TV on!), I wanted to get some time on my business and managed to sort out a facebook page, twitter account and those sort of fiddly things. I now need to work out how to manage them all without just adding to the time I spend on-line... I still haven't got a handle on Google Adsense and those bits, but I'm sure I'll get there today.

Today I'm taking a different tack for my 'hour or so' by having a more relaxing morning. Having got up as normal, kids to nursery with appropriate 'Show and Tell' items and raincoats, they were in shorts yesterday!?! I then walked the dog and have had a long hot shower using all my favourite products from Lush and even had the time to put on face cream. OK, so it was a freebie face cream I found but I could still hear my skin singing a bit thank you.

I'm now going to read my book, with the Olympics in the background and feel the luxuary of no special deadline this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment