Tuesday 24 July 2012

Every Second Counts

Well today was full of mixed blessings. Not managed more than five seconds to myself, but was very productive during my last day in the office before the Summer break and had a great team meeting which is always inspiring.

The heat seems to be affecting my brain power, as well as sapping any energy, so tonight will be early to bed (that said it's already 10pm!) and we'll be hopeful for tomorrow being less 'rich' in things to do. Of course after two days at paid work - Wednesday is usually the unpaid stuff like laundry, dishes, cleaning etc. However, as the kids get older and try to help it is at least a bit of fun to do and the me time comes from enjoying their company and watching them grow - the dust can wait.

My hour a day is more about refocusing my attention than actually racking up the 60mins. Today I reaslised how easy it is to focus on the wrong things - and forget the bigger picture. It's good to be reminded of what's truly important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment