Wednesday 18 July 2012

Oops - missed one

Yesterday I just didn't get a chance to get to a computer - mainly because we are away with family and arrived late last night with no signal. Also because I didn't manage my hour yesterday, even though I had a really lovely day.

It's raised the issue of whether I should get better at using my 'phone for internet things... or whether I need an iPad!! Need is such an interesting word, I really want to go to a business women's conference in London, but the price is extraordinarily high and I can't justify it at the moment...

The signal here is pretty bad so I may not get to fill you in on my 'hours' over the next few days, but we're here to spend time and care with someone very special, so there won't be any 'hours' and that is how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment