Friday 27 July 2012

To tweet, or not to tweet

it's been a really busy few days, not managed more than 5 secs to myself but all in a good way. The last two working days were packed with mental exhaustion (never needed the Summer break so badly), and then the last two 'family' days have been non-stop. But the idea of my hour wasn't about spending time alone, but appreciating the time I have and enjoying it more.

I'm currently up very late, watching the Opening Ceremony of the Olympic Games, I feel very proud to be British, it's so exciting, I'm looking forward to all the wonderful sports to come over the next few weeks. I've never been a 'tweeter' although I've been thinking about opening an account over the last few days to help promote my business - I sudden wanted to be able to share the excitment of the Olympics and might try a 'tweet' tomorrow... It's already a busy day - so maybe on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment