Thursday 12 July 2012

Can I carry hours over?

What a wonderful morning and evening (less said about the middle the better...). I was on a training session this morning, and it's always refreshing to be on the other side of the desk - brilliant group and some really valuable discussions.

Tonight I've just returned from a Women In Business networking meeting, I found it at the last minute, and already had childcare so thought I'd take that as a sign I should go. It was very inspiring and I'm really glad I took the time to think about where I want to take things. It was way more than my hour for me - maybe an hour in the bank for tomorrow. Even though it's been a crazy busy week and I could have done with time to relax, and time with the family - it was an opportunity not to be missed and I feel more inspired to really think about how I want things to move on.

Now it's time to enjoy a Friday with no special plans or obligations. My hope for tomorrow is lots of laughter and maybe a tiny bit of sunshine...

No comments:

Post a Comment