Wednesday 29 August 2012

Little by little

I'm almost back to normal, well as normal as ever... I've decided not to consider being ill as 'me time' as although I did have lots of extra support, I was really poorly.

Today I managed to get my 'hour' - but in little tiny five minute sections, it was a 'bitty' day by any standards, but somehow having the rain beating on the windows and being all safe and warm inside was rather lovely. Having been very busy with visitors and visiting in the morning, the afternoon was chilled out and I managed to get quite a few useful jobs done. Little and often can work well and being productive can feel relaxing in a strange sort of way.

All that said, with the evening all to myself I've managed to get absolutely nothing done! I've been putting off writing an article as I haven't quite got it right in my head yet, but the deadline is looming and I was planning to get it done tonight. My excuse for now is that I'm watching the Paralympics Opening Ceremony, which is just wondeful to feel part of. Some things are worth pausing to enjoy - this is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment