Tuesday 7 August 2012

Are all hours equal?

Part of my mission is about the quality of the time I spend in different tasks, and it's been a really interesting experience. For example today I spent well over an hour vacuuming the house which - for those of you who don't know me - was not part of 'me time', however I do feel very satisfied about my endeavours, and much more relaxed than I did after reading a book yesterday. Some of the 'me time' is about doing things that are in niggling at the back of my mind, and therefore prevent me enjoying other activities. Today was one of those days, I got to do lots of jobs I hate - which doesn't sound great, but now I feel much better for it and have had a lovely evening with friends genuinely feeling relaxed.

Bring on tomorrow (but please just the essentials for housework).

No comments:

Post a Comment