Monday 13 August 2012

Time waits for no man...(or woman)

As we prepare to celebrate our daughters 2nd birthday I am marvelling at the speed with which two years of my life has gone by - and the incredible changes it has gone through. Spending more time thinking about how to spend time sounds a complete waste of energy, but I truly think I'm appreciating everything so much more.

My 'hour' has taken a bit of a back burner over the last few days as things have been pretty hectic, but I managed my book club tonight, and it was a lovely discussion about a book I throughly enjoyed, and would heartily recommend - Balthazar Jones and the Tower of London Zoo, I found it in the New Books mag that I subscribe to.

I'm a bit sad about the end of the Olympics, which as a joy to watch, but I'm excited that we may get some tickets to see some Paralympic events from friends, and in time for my birthday - now that would be many 'me' hours...

A lovely day today - and despite a virus and no sleep last night or tonight for the birthday girl - I have high hopes for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment