Monday 10 September 2012

long time, no blog

It's been a nice reason not to have updated the blog for a while - lots of me time! My mission was taken to a new level as we were away for a few days without access to the internet (which is surprisingly relaxing), to go to the Paralympics and to celebrate my birthday.

My precious new appreciation of time made each day more magical. We stayed with family, so there was support all the time, and the need for my hour a day was less urgent. I am grateful to have spent some of my 'hours' with important people in my life, and doing things I valued (not laundry!). When we realise the importance of living each moment and taking what we can from every experience even little things can become such a blessing.

Now back in the real world, I felt overwhelmed by stress yesterday before returning to work. I was about to wish away the holiday, as it's stressful when you return, but managed to stop myself - remember the moments and breath again.

Take a deep breath - it's a busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment