Monday 24 September 2012

I'm back!

Well it's taken a while, but reading some of my own handouts and pulling myself together, as well as recovering from a virus means I'm now fully back in business. It's been a very busy few days away and then straight back to work, but I'm still feeling that life is good and I'm very lucky to be living it. The mission to manage my time better is still a work in motion - today it's taken until half ten at night to get to writing this (which I consider me time) and I've still not done much else on my list... But, a list is just an aide memoire and if I focus on what I have achieved today all the necessary things happened: kids went to nursery, I went to work, dinner was provided and all are now safely in bed.

Today I was talking about moving our focus from the negative to the positive, and making that a conscious choice in our everyday lives to boost confidence. Yet again, I need to practice what I preach - and it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment